Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Together..

I haven't yet, got in the hang of this bloggin' thing. :) Just bare with me as I try.

As Zacheri and I were thinking about our Christmas' this year, we were disappointed in the beginning. With so many family gatherings on each side, it almost seemed impossible to attend every one of them. We didn't think we would be able to spend a few of our first Christmas gatherings together as a newly engaged couple..Thankfully, we got that figured out. We made time for all of our family gatherings. We didn't miss ONE of them!

I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful family(ies) ! :) Christmas '10 was WONDERFUL.

I was just telling Zacheri that it's hard to believe that this time next year, we will be Mr. and Mrs. Wheelbarger! We're both SO excited.

1 comment: